.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Marriage Essay -- essays research papers

MarriageMarriage is the alignment between two pot of the opposite sex that progress to went in front of a minister and exchanged vows. Marriage is different for all one, and I have been influenced a great deal by my parents. My parents have been married for the past 26 years and they will probably bank check that way the rest of their lives. However marriage is not what it once was, instantly you have people getting into a marriage for other reasons than neck and knowing that they can get out of the marriage if they feel any anxiety or conflicts of interest. Marriage is a special bond that has been destabilized e precisewhere the years. Twenty years ago values and beliefs about marriage were very different. People did not think about the easy way out, divorce. My nonplus and father have been married for the past twenty-six years and the times have not been easy for either one of them, however, they were raised in a way that divorce was not an option. Both my mothers parent s and my fathers parents have or had been married to the same somebody their whole lives. Parents believe that marriage is the friendship and closeness which two people share for the rest of their lives. I am a product of my parents and I have much of the same values and beliefs that they have. I was engaged to a girl for a year and a half before I came to a realization that she was not the one that I wanted to cook up down with for the rest of my flavour. I think marriage is a life long companionship. I am glad that I did not...

No comments:

Post a Comment