.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

High School Expectations Essay

Middle School isnt over the end is here at last. The parts of my bread and butter that seemed neer goal atomic number 18 gone for good. I cerebration I could not wait until lavishly aim, but now I gaze that it wasnt here so soon, expiration my year as an eight-spot grader. I feel lost as my eight grade year comes to a close. The prospicience I at once felt more or less high cultivate has been replaced with not wholly fear but withal the never ending question of what to expect when I stick around there.High instill anyow definitely be different. I recoup myself often wondering what it forget be like. Not distinguishing what to expect is what scares me the most. I pass water gone through school always being the microscopical kid. finally for one year I get to be the big kid and whence aft(prenominal) all of the wonderful things that get happened this year it is all taken away. offset high school I will once again be the little kid the one who doesnt know h ow things work. I do not liveliness precedent to another three days like that.Read more practice of persuasive speech about life essayWhat I look forward to is a in the altogether challenge. High school is a new challenge waiting for me. There will be so many new and exiting things to try once I get there. I alike look forward to reunite with all of my old friends and to be able to wad soon Im also looking forward to only have four classes a day alsoThough there are things I look forward to, I am afraid of some things too. I rightfully worry that my friends will change and compose completely different people than who they are today. I dont motivation us to drift apart because I dont know what I would do without them. Fortunately, Im self-confident that all of them will stay legitimate to whom they are and that I will as well.Aside from all of my doubts and fears I recall high school will be a good thing. It will unmannerly my eyes to new experiences and provide me wit h new knowledge. I commit high school will take me places. I never knew I would make it this far in life. Ten years from now, with the help of a good high school education, I see myself as a productive 23 year old. I approximate high school will neaten me for my future and whatever it may bring. No matter where I go after high school I hope I am happy and doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment